Nutritional benefits of ingredients in this recipe
- Best fruit sources of Vitamin B6
- Respectable sources of Vitamin C
- Good for your skin
- Good for your heart health
- The Power of Protein
- Probiotics keep you Regular
- Get Your B12 Here!
- Potassium balances out sodium
- Good for your heart
- Healing properties
- Great for your hair
- Reduces acne
- Raises HDL (The "Good") cholesterol
- Contains Choline
- Linked to a reduced risk of Heart Disease
- Contains Lutein and Zeaxanthin
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Antioxidants can help lower blood pressure
- Improves cholesterol
- Can lower Triglycerides
- Increases your HDL (good) cholesterol
- Guards you against cancer
- Packed with vitamins, fiber and antioxidants
- Lowers your blood pressure
Ingredients: (Makes 12 muffins)
3 Ripe Bananas
1/2 cup Full-fat Greek Yogurt
1/3 cup Honey
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1 1/2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 cup dark chocolate chip
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a large bowl, mash the bananas into a fine paste using a fork.
3. Add the eggs and whisk together until well incorporated.
4. Add in the Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract, then mix.
5. Pour the flour over the wet mixture then sprinkle in the baking soda.
6. Using a spatula, fold the wet and dry ingredients together until the dry bits of the flour have disappeared.
7. Using a medium ice cream scoop, portion the batter evenly into a greased muffin tin.
8. Top the muffins with your choice of toppings.
9. Bake for 20 minutes, until the muffins have risen and set.
10. Unmold from the tray and serve.